Antler’s Rest B&B provides comfort, relaxation, and a friendly atmosphere, located in a quiet neighborhood in downtown Glennallen, at the east end of the vibrant Wrangell Mountains.
King-sized bed; en-suite private bathroom with large walk-in shower. This elegant room is the largest on the property. It also has a wall of ample closet space. There are two windows one of which faces the north. One of the flagship rooms of the Antler’s Rest B&B!
Accommodates extra Temperpeudic twin size mattress pull-out bed (extra charge).
($40.00 charge for a Triple room accommodation twin Temperpeudic bed set).
Triple Room (3 people maximum) Summer:($40.00 charge).
– En-suite private bathroom
– Large walk-in shower
– Soap, shampoo, and conditioner dispenser within shower
– Hair Dryer
– As many towels as you can handle
– King bed
– 1800 Thread count brushed microfiber luxury linen sheets in summer
– Soft flannel sheets in winter
– Therapeutic memory foam mattress option
– Blackout shades/blinds
– Wireless Internet
– Full guest kitchen access
– Two great rooms accessibility with plenty of space to lounge
– Accessible Small reading library for guests to enjoy
– Oscillating fan & heat in room